Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sans Nichts ('push pull' excerpt)

Winning an argument in public space against a stranger has come down to being straight out insulting to your adversary, it’s the Social Buffer and years of polite societal programming that insure (no, not ensure) victory. Did you know the name Saul comes from a Latin word which means ‘little’? Not sure if they were referring to height, capacity or length, if you know what I mean. Wink-wink, nudge-nudge. You know what I mean. I’m sure you do, the guy has the kilo’s, so he’s probably slightly stunted. Don’t even get me started on ‘Trent’: it was originally an Aramaic word for ‘weevil penis’. Okay. Maybe it wasn’t. Maybe, I’m telling you stories, Frenchie. Sure fits though, darn’t it?


I'm not going to give you any reasons, I aint got any, do I?

The writers, in duality, the both, the two, the plural, walk into a wallll (fo(u)r L’s); one has to go home to a endereing wife, the other has to go home. The problem with Love (capital Elle, thanks Ellie) isss that it isss (triple ess hisses) electric AND requires conductors, (I’m speaking of both types of coarse: something it can travel along akin to a track, and also a grand overseer, someone to organize, direct and orchestrate). I abhour th e two of them, their lecherous control over the creative formation of an otherwise slimpery yolk. Their pattying of fingers on keys, little lifetime decision m4k3rs.

No comments:

Post a Comment